Monday, January 17, 2011

Wineries in Winter

I couldn't participate in the Tannenbaum weekends in the eastern wineries, but the idea of receiving a miniature Christmas tree at the first stop and ornaments from each of the wineries intrigued me.  Even though I was trying to make the book deadline, I wrote about Tannenbaum Weekends for Cool Cleveland.  Visiting the wineries dressed up for Christmas must have made the holiday season special, and visitors could enjoy the decorated tree when they arrived back home.

I also wrote about wineries around the state for Insider Ohio.  I have visited only the wineries along the lakeshore and Wolf Creek in Akron, so it was a challenge to write about wineries around the state I've never visited.  I would especially like to visit those wineries along the Ohio River, where the wine trail is named after the father of Ohio wines:  Nicholas Longworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment